Implementing and supporting Sage Enterprise Management Software.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Implementation & Support Consultant in our Lima office. This position requires a certain level of creativity and flexibility, along with a strong knowledge of business processes, accounting and financial reporting. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience is required for the role.
An individual who understands the value of a disciplined project methodology and a professional attitude will thrive in our environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with clients to design, implement, and support Sage software, particularly Sage Enterprise Management
- Conducting thorough requirements reviews and business process reviews
- Managing all phases of implementation projects and clearly communicating project status to clients and corporate team members.
- Coaching and training client management, finance, and other staff members
- Discovering and documenting requirements for custom reports and programs
- Creating custom reports
- Representing the firm and maintaining client relationships
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- 5+ years’ experience implementing ERP systems (such as SAP, JDE, E Business Suite) from project planning to go-live and post implementation support
Caron has been implementing Business Management Software. We have developed an in-depth knowledge of Sage solutions through implementation, training, customization and creation of customer-specific add-ons and modules.
Our implementation teams include Certified Accountants and business professionals who are passionate about professional customer service and who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are supported by a strong team at Sage North America and Sage Brazil. Sage's support and software development, together with Caron's professional services combine to form a very powerful firm capable of meeting even the most demanding client requirements.
At Caron we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?” The answer we keep hearing is - “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional. If this is you, tell us how you can add to the talented team at Caron.
To apply for this position contact, please send your resume complete with a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great addition to our team to:
Carla Norcross, HR Officer
Apply for Implementation & Support Consultant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.