Verity is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
The global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems, Verity's integrated inventory tracking systems enable zero-error warehouses for some of today’s most notable big box retailers, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers. Our live events solutions help create stunning effects for top names in entertainment like Drake, Céline Dion, Metallica, and Cirque du Soleil. We continuously reach beyond existing limitations to rethink, reimagine, and rework the role of robotics in the world today.
Come help us break new boundaries for drone systems and technologies!
What you’ll do
- Support the marketing, sales, and product management teams
- Assist with development and execution of content marketing, websites, social media, webinars, and events
- Create and maintain a comprehensive content library, including photos, videos, document templates, brand guidelines, and more
- Support relationships with external vendors and field media requests
- Drive the video production process, including coordinating on-site shoots, video editing, and uploading content
- Support marketing processes in Salesforce
- Monitor marketing campaign performance in Salesforce and recommend adjustments
What you bring
- Finished commercial training (further education/certificate in marketing is a plus) or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of work experience in marketing communications
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; multi-lingual preferred
- Possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and Adobe suite
- Skilled in multiple graphics programs (experience with video a big plus!)
Who you are
- Creative and enjoy working with a high-energy, high-paced team
- A dedicated team player with a proactive mindset, detailed and deadline-oriented
- Have the desire to drive your career forward by learning new tasks and taking on new responsibilities
Why you’ll love Verity
We are a great (and growing) team.
At Verity, you’ll be surrounded by team members who are passionate about applying cutting-edge technology to solve some of today’s most fascinating challenges. Our team represents more than 20 nationalities, a variety of advanced degrees, and experience at some of today’s most innovative companies.
We think big.
We know that our employees are the key to our success. We are big thinkers—creative problem solvers who share a total commitment to client success. And we believe in the importance of balancing practical experience with honed skill and higher education.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies.
To solve some of today’s most complex challenges, we combine mechanical, electrical, and software engineering with sophisticated algorithms and machine learning. Our solutions encompass everything from embedded applications, to cloud microservices, to complete, innovative autonomous drone systems—that work.
We offer exceptional quality of life.
The picturesque mountains near our Zürich headquarters will take your breath away, but the view is just the beginning. Over the past 20 years, the city of Zurich has been ranked in 1st or 2nd place as the "worldwide quality of living city." We also offer flexible working hours, competitive benefits, and regular events and activities to constantly strengthen our Verity community.
We are growing—fast!
Named one of the 25 most-promising Swiss scale-ups in 2020, we are expanding our solutions, extending our markets, and growing our team. Headed by founder and CEO, Raffaello D’Andrea (who also co-founded Kiva Systems/Amazon Robotics), our team has decades of experience building success from the ground up—and creating disruptive solutions that make a mark on the world
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we think at Verity here.
Are you ready for a great adventure?