As marketing specialist, you’re responsible for implementing our marketing strategy in Sweden. In collaboration with the other members of the marketing team, you decide on the type of budget, channels, and content you need in order to achieve our ambitious goals. You help determine our strategy, and you’re not afraid to put your shoulders to the wheel in order to make our Swedish campaigns go through the roof.
Hallå där! Det gläder oss att du är intresserad av att arbeta för GoodHabitz. Som du säkert noterat är resten av denna platsannons formulerad på engelska och inte på svenska.
Anledningen till detta är att vi söker någon för arbete i en internationell organisation med engelska som gemensamt språk. Låter det intressant? Då är du varmt välkommen att läsa vidare!
This is what you tell people at parties ????
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 1,500+ customers, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment. I’m part of a new and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our customers, prospects, students and colleagues with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
“As marketing specialist, you’re responsible for implementing our marketing strategy in Sweden. In collaboration with the other members of the marketing team, you decide on the type of budget, channels, and content you need in order to achieve our ambitious goals. You help determine our strategy, and you’re not afraid to put your shoulders to the wheel in order to make our Swedish campaigns go through the roof.
I work to boost our impact with online campaigns for both new and existing customers. I make sure everything we do is relevant locally. Apart from that, I help with the realisation of events, interview customers for success stories, and I translate or create marketing materials including but not limited to presentations, brochures, ad and website texts.”
This will be your team ?
“The focus of the marketing team is on growth and making GoodHabitz a lovemark for customers, prospects and GoodHabitz employees. Apart from canvassing new customers, we create thrilling content and campaigns to surprise both customers and non-customers alike. We’re in the business of creating fans and ambassadors of our brand who will stick with us, and maybe even upgrade to other GoodHabitz services at a later stage.”
This is what you’ll be doing ?
- You conceptualise and write Swedish content to meet our lead generation targets
- You translate and localise existing English content for prospects, customers or students in the Swedish market.
- You write content for webinars, host them, and brief and prepare your colleagues
- You are the go-to contact for local suppliers for the marketing department
- You manage the local socials, oversee the social calendar and generate social copy
- You create or translate copy for content purposes, email marketing, scripts, social ads and SEO/SEA
- You will help build a network in relevant media
- You build articles and landing pages for campaigns in our standard CMS.
You are perfect for this job, because… ?
- Swedish is your native language and you have excellent writing skills
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role and terms like customer journey, performance marketing and ROI get you excited
- Have a knack for writing and effortlessly localise English content so it matches the Swedish market
- You’re a digital native and a fast learner when it comes to using tools like Google Analytics or a CMS
- You’re interested in and enjoy learning more about L&D for businesses.
- You’re results-driven and know how to contribute to business targets
- You enjoy working in an extremely dynamic environment where thinking on your feet is a must
- You’re a real team player and you love working in a European and a local team at the same time
- Experience with B2B or SaaS is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
Our offer ?
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing marketing department in a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn’t feel like work
- A company-issued MacBook
- Unlimited use of our online training courses
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Stockholm.
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your cover letter and CV in English via the 'Apply' button. Note that we will not consider any applications that are not in English.